Last week I shared a video to help you make easy vegan meals, specifically lunches.
Today I have a dinner prep video for you – with a favorite…
Easy vegan meals for me begin with batch cooking. Get the ingredients ready to go, make extra and store in the fridge or freezer.
In today’s video, I’m showing a simple stuffed sweet potato dish.
You don’t even need a recipe, just grab some key ingredients – prepared salsa, beans, vegetables, and any other seasonings that you love.
Even though I use salsa and beans, you can play with this idea. For instance, instead of salsa and beans, try:
- a marinara sauce, vegetables, and grains to stuff the sweet potatoes
- hummus mixed with steamed kale and cooked quinoa
- a curried bean dish and mango chutney
- or maybe leftover chickpea artichoke bliss in a dish with a few dollops of cream cheese!
- oooh, speaking of artichokes, try topping with very popular artichoke spinach dip – now we’re talking! 😋
Get the idea? Cool. Let’s cook!
And that specific stuffed sweet potato you see above? I do have a recipe for that in my new cookbook. This book will have plenty of easy, whole foods vegan recipes for you. Hang tight for details! x Dreena
p.s. Join my vegan cooking videos live by following my facebook page!