Plant-Powered Families is here! I’ve mentioned this new cookbook a few times, and today I can officially announce that it releases on May 12th! In this cookbook, I share over 100 recipes, plus insights and tips from my 14 years of raising 3 “weegans”.
All the recipes are vegan, whole foods plant-based, and many with allergy-friendly options to make them nut-free or gluten-free. This is collection of both new recipes along with selected “tried and true” dishes. I have revised some old favourites, making them easier, more nutritious, and also with some allergy-friendly alternatives. Of course, there are many new food creations, including:
- Sunday Morning Pancakes
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Blueberry Lassy Muffins
- No-Bake Granola Bars
- Green Superhero Dressing
- Cheesy Caesar Dressing
- Red Lentil Hummus
- Vegan Feta
- Motsa’ Dip
- Ultimate Cashew Cheese
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- Smoky Bean Chili
- Smashing Squash Soup
- Thick ‘n Hearty Tomato Sauce
- Polenta Pizza Crust
- Artichoke Sunflower Burgers
- Autumn Dinner Loaf with Homestyle Gravy
- Saucy BBQ Chickpeas and Green Beans
- Creamy Fettucine
- “ShipShape” Joe’s
- Balsamic-Glazed Sweet Potato Fries
- Peanut Butter Pudding with Berrylicious Swirl
- Vanilla Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crazy Brownies
- Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Protein Power Balls
- Apple Nachos Supreme… and more!
Beyond the recipes, this is where you will find my vegan mama insights and food tips… answering the questions I hear from readers so often, including:
- What do you pack in your kids’ school lunches? How do you make them nut-free?
- What do you serve at birthday parties? Do you send your children to non-vegan parties and social events?
- How do you handle weekly food preparation? What do you batch-cook/freeze?
- … and the ever-popular: HELP! I have a picky eater!
I answer all these questions — and more — sharing what I’ve learned and as a mom of three for the past 14 years. I’ve also included a nutritional FAQ section, with help from my friend and colleague Heather Nicholds.
Plant-Powered Families releases on May 12th (perfect for Mother’s Day)! I encourage you to pre-order now and receive a special early order gift, a bonus ebook with 15 NEW plant-powered, family-friendly recipes. (If you have already pre-ordered, yes, you are still eligible to receive the pre-order bonus.) Your 15 bonus ebook recipes include… Lemon Coconut Muffins, Amaranth Porridge, Soy-Free Vegan Feta, Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Greek Lentil and White Bean Soup, Pumpkin Seed Poppers, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Chocolate Mousse Frosting, and more!
To receive this bonus ebook:
- Order Plant-Powered Families (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Indigo) before May 12th.
- Email your proof of purchase to email@example.com.
That’s it! PLUS…
I know many of you will be sharing news of this book via social media, so I’m offering a special giveaway. To enter the giveaway:
- share this post on social media (Facebook, twitter, IG, etc) using the hashtags #plantpoweredfamilies
- then leave a comment with rafflecopter (below), and you will be entered to win ALL of these prizes…
- Complete set of my books, including The Everyday Vegan, Vive le Vegan!, eat, drink & be vegan, Let Them Eat Vegan, and Plant-Powered Families.
- Copy of The China Study: All-Star Collection (I’m a contributing author)
- NEW “Plant-Powered” t-shirt for you or your weegan
- NEW “Plant-Powered” tote
- NEW “Plant-Powered” apron