What are some top vegan gifts that anyone could love?
But this year I wanted to narrow it down to my 5 top vegan gifts. These are things I use and love regularly, or buy special to enjoy for the holidays.
In this list, I include some splurges for yourself or a loved one, and also some small gifts perfect for a friend or as “extras”!
Let’s get started!
5 Top Vegan Gifts
- Nibble Truffles: I just ordered 3 boxes of truffles, one for myself and 2 for gifting. Even though I make (and gift) chocolate bark every year, there’s something special about chocolate truffles. And, Nibble makes the best I have EVER tasted. They are a reasonable price, and you can use this Nibble Chocolate Coupon Code DREENABURTON at checkout for 10% off your order!
2. OCosmedics: Two options for you here. First, a splurge, pick up the OCosmedics Rejuv for yourself or luvvy. I use mine daily and love it! (see even more in this video) For something fabulous that’s a little less expensive, pick up a GLOW DROPS to get a little “glow on” during this time of year. Find both products at AusBeauty.ca, and tell Jackie I sent you. She’ll add a little something extra!
3. Wilderness Poets: How I love these products! From vanilla bean powder to Miso Nooch to their Spin Nut Milk Concentrates (link to watch my vid) and DragonFruit Powder. All exceptional quality, you will love anything you try from Wilderness Poets. Link through and use Wilderness Poets Coupon Code DREENA10 for 10% off at checkout.
4. Ninja CREAMi! I now get what all the buzz is about. What fun to make your own nice creams and be able to REBLEND them into soft serve consistency. Get one on their site or amazon (here’s Canadian link), and definitely try my Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!
5. Dreena’s Kind Kitchen: It’s been released over a year, and hey, it’s still a pick imho. 😬 So, why not get a copy for yourself or for a friend? With over 100 whole foods plant-based recipes, you’ll surely find at least a few faves. It even has an average rating of 5-stars on amazon!
Do you have/use any of these vegan gift ideas? Share what you love in the comments!