Are you counting down the sleeps?! 😀 It’s almost time, and I have a special holiday offer for you…
If your order Plant-Powered Families (in stores or online) between now and the end of December, you will receive my bonus 15-recipe ebook! This ebook was offered for a short while before PPF officially released, and my publisher has agreed to share it with you once again!
If you’re not families with Plant-Powered Families, link through to read more about the recipes and content. In short, it has over 100 whole-foods vegan (oil-free) recipes, which are also mostly gluten-free (and many with nut-free options). Beyond the recipes, you will also find my vegan mama insights and food tips covering topics including:
- What do you pack in your kids’ school lunches? How do you make them nut-free?
- What do you serve at birthday parties? Do you send your children to non-vegan parties and social events?
- How do you handle weekly food preparation? What do you batch-cook/freeze?
- … and the ever-popular: HELP! I have a picky eater!
- FAQ section covering nutrition questions and sample menu plan
The bonus holiday ebook includes 15 different whole-foods vegan recipes, with favorites including: Pumpkin Seed Poppers, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Chocolate Mousse Frosting, Soy-Free Vegan Feta, Sweet Potato and Balsamic-Fried Onion Bisque with White Beans, Cauliflower White Bean Burgers, Roasted Red Pepper Dip… and more!
To receive this bonus ebook:
- Order Plant-Powered Families (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Indigo) between today (December 17, 2015) and December 31, 2015.
- Email your proof of purchase to email@example.com.
That’s it! I know many of you already have Plant-Powered Families, but maybe you’d like to gift it to a friend, loved one, or organization.
Before I sign off, I send my sincere gratitude for your support of my work, and of this book in particular. When I hear from you on social media, in reviews, and by email, it really touches my heart and continues to fuel my creativity. I wish you all a beautiful Christmas and holiday season.
I hope to get a post in before the New Year. Until then, wishing you peace, love, and chocolate… <3