Valentine’s Day is soon, and I have some of the best vegan valentine’s day gifts for you!
Maybe you’d like something other than flowers, or the standard dark chocolate bar for your vegan valentine’s day. Perhaps you’d like something unique, yet tested ‘n tried so you can count on it.
You’ve got it. These are some of my very favorite products to make the best Valentine’s Day gifts.
And, if you don’t want to wait for someone to gift you, or you aren’t in a luvvy relationship right now, go ahead and pick out a little something for yourself. You deserve it. You especially deserve chocolate, so let’s start there. 😉
5 Best Vegan Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Nibble Truffles: I shared these in my Christmas post, and have to share again – because these truly kick off the best vegan Valentine’s Day gifts! I ordered several boxes for the holidays, and they were divine. They are a reasonable price, and you can use this Nibble Chocolate Coupon Code DREENABURTON at checkout for 10% off your order!
2. Mother of Tan: It seems Australia makes the best in skin goodies! When my friend Jackie told me about this new vegan tanning mousse, I was a bit skeptical. I don’t know why, I was skeptical once before and Jackie showed me the real deal. And, she has again!
This tanning mousse is not just vegan and cruelty-free… it does not stink! I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t tried it. It smells lovely, and your skin doesn’t have that odd smell characteristic of many tanning creams. And, it doesn’t transfer to your clothing either. Mother of Tan has gorgeous exfoliating and application mitts as well. A safe (and non-stinky way) to get a little color for the spring. Reach out to Jackie here to get your glow on right now (again, no need to wait for Valentine’s Day)!
3. OCosmedics: I shared these OCosmedics stars before, and they deserve a spot in my picks for best vegan Valentine’s Day gifts. First, a splurge, pick up the OCosmedics Rejuv for yourself or luvvy. I use mine daily and love it! (see even more in this video) For something fabulous that’s a little less expensive, pick up a GLOW DROPS to get a little “glow on” during this time of year. Find both products at AusBeauty.ca, and tell Jackie I sent you. She’ll add a little something extra!
4. Wilderness Poets: Pick up their DragonFruit Powder and then make these very Valentine’s Day-themed Chocolate Dipped Apples!
All Wilderness Poets products are of exceptional quality, so browse through their products to try out some other items. And, be sure to use Wilderness Poets Coupon Code DREENA10 for 10% off at checkout.
5. Pacifica Tinted Lip Balm: I love these! They are vegan, cruelty-free, and very affordable. I always have one in my purse, my fave color is the guava berry, it gives just a perk of color for me. But many are beautiful and natural shades. They aren’t goopy, and moisturize your lips while giving a touch of color.
6. SOOM Tahini: A new discovery for me, this salted chocolate tahini is just decadently delicious! I picked some up at Whole Foods in the US recently, but you can find it here on amazon. (In Canada, it’s ridiculously priced on amazon). More in this video!
Let me know which goodies you choose for Valentine’s Day gifts… and Happy Valentine’s all my luvvies! x Dreena