Now that we’ve covered what to serve as a main course for the holidays, let’s look at vegan holiday desserts!
Personally, I think the best way to ‘wow’ folks with vegan food is desserts. Would you agree?
I’ve chosen 10 top holiday vegan desserts for you to consider in these coming weeks. To wow guests, or just yourself!
Let’s get started…
- The GREAT Pumpkin Pie: Where else to start this list of vegan holiday dessert but the quintessential pumpkin pie. This has become a reader favorite, so if you’re looking for a traditional pumpkin pie – made vegan! – this is it.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie: How about a chocolate twist on that classic pumpkin pie? Guys, this one is even easier to make, and it’s been loved by readers for a decade!
- Pumpkin Pie Custards: Love the filling but the crust, not so much? Make these custards. They are a tradition for our family, and that brulee topping makes them extra, extra special!
- T0-Live-For Pecan Pie: We need a good pecan pie on this list of holiday vegan desserts! Yes! This one is “to-live-for”, in all respects.
- Three’s Company Pie: Here’s an option that isn’t traditional, but is so easy and so fantastically indulgent and delicious! Make it now, thank me later. 😬
- Divine Cheesecake: I think we all need a good – no great – cheesecake recipe in our vegan repertoire. This is your go-to recipe for a classic cheesecake. With the berry sauce, it looks especially festive.
- Vegan Nanaimo Bars: This recipe has gotten a lotta love! They really are like “the original” and quite impressive if you’re looking for a cookie or square to serve.
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream: Well, you know I had to include an ice cream recipe to this list of top vegan holiday desserts! I would choose ice cream for dessert any day, and a pumpkin ice cream for the holidays is dreamy. Actually, pumpkin alongside egg nog ice cream (in LTEV if you have it), is even dreamier!
- Vanilla Bean Almond Butter Fudge: This fudge is darn easy to make, and is a nice sweet (but not sickly) finish to a holiday meal or treat for the holidays.
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake: This might be the most popular recipe on my blog, or in the top 5 (artichoke dip up there too)! I hear from readers every day about this recipe. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s the time. At the very least, make the frosting. That’s an order. 😉
So, what do you have planned for your vegan holiday desserts? Going to try any of these?
Enjoy! x Dreena