Back and better than ever: the NMA Bundle!
Despite the challenges and stress we’ve had this year, I’m grateful for a number of things. Personally, I had a transformative year with deep life work. I hope to have the courage to open up about it with you all one day.
Beyond that, though, there are other things I’m truly grateful for through these past 9 months:
- Hope (11 yrs) began playing ukulele, and now takes lessons via zoom with a pro in Hawaii!
- I was able to finish my manuscript for Dreena’s Kind Kitchen on time!
- We’ve enjoyed simple times as a family at home.
- My yoga studio now offers classes in-person and via zoom, so when I teach I have students in class and also in their homes!
- I enrolled in a 200hr online Kundalini Teacher Training program.
- I’ve been doing cooking demos online and loving it!
And, I’m grateful we are here – NMA bundle time of year!
I’m not being facetious. We can all benefit from this wellness content, and learn from experts in the field on how to optimize our nutrition, fitness, and immunity – as well as have some fun (also important for our wellness).
This is your opportunity to give yourself the gift of wellness.
NMA Bundle: Almost 97% off!
This is my 5th year partnering with No Meat Athlete, and they have outdone themselves with over $2669 of goodies. Your price? $95. That’s close to a 97% discount!
This is the time to invest in online resources that you can turn to time and again. To learn, grow, being healthier, and fitter!
We have rediscovered life at home: cooking at home, working from home, working OUT from home, and doing online trainings and courses.
So what’s in the NMA Bundle?
The NMA team never disappoints! This year’s bundle includes:
- Live and recorded plant-based cooking classes, catered to COVID-19 life.
- Ayurvedic, Anti-Inflammatory, and Raw cookbooks and meal plans.
- Strength training, body building, mobility, and running courses for newbies up to experienced athletes.
- A collection of cookbooks and meal plans for kids and families, and even guides for plant-based pregnancies
- Healthy weight loss courses and programs for overcoming food myths and eating disorders.
- Cookbooks and meal plans for busy people, new vegans, comfort foods, and everything in between (including ALL of my ebooks)!
- Lifechanging mindfulness, meditation, and gratitude programs.
Link here to see the full list of contributors, including (but not limited to):
- me 😬
- Matt Frazier of No Meat Athlete
- Luke Jokes of Hero Health Room
- Rose Lee of Cheap Lazy Vegan
- Robert Cheeke of Vegan Body Building
- Evelisse Capó of The Food Pharmacy
- Chef AJ
- Andrew Taylor of Spud Fit
- Soshana and Adam Chaim of Plant Trainers
- Katie Hay of Katie Hay Yoga
- Nate Jones of Vegan Boss
- Derek Treesize and Marcella Torres of Vegan Muscle and Fitness
- Marzia Prince of Plant Chics
- Kathy Hester
- Julia Murray of Hooked on Plants
- Doug Hay of No Meat Athlete
- Qin Taylor of Tayloring Gratitude
All together: 40 cookbooks, courses, training programs, and video series valued at $2,669 for just $95!
But WAIT! There’s more…
My NMA Bundle BONUS!
Beyond this exceptional content, I have something special exclusive to you,
Dreena’s Kind Kitchen isn’t out yet, but when it releases in the summer, one of the very first copies will be in your lucky hot hands! They will just have to be patient hot hands. 😉
Transform how you want to feel moving into 2021. Choose wellness.
Prioritize yourself, and enjoy this phenomenal bundle! x Dreena