As promised, more details on Dreena’s Kind Kitchen!
I first mentioned this book in October, and at that time it sure seemed like a long time to wait. Now, Dreena’s Kind Kitchen is just a few months from hitting bookstores – and landing on your kitchen counter!
Now, I know many of you have already pre-ordered this book. First, thank you. Your pre-orders will help bring more attention to this title, which helps not only with sales but also with visibility beyond our plant-based community.
Therefore, I thank you for trusting my work and supporting this new book.
Second, if you have pre-ordered Dreena’s Kind Kitchen, please do two things:
- Enter your name, email, and proof of purchase in the yellow form on this page to get your FREE ebook.
- Enter your email in the GIVEAWAY widget on the same page. You will find it just above that yellow form. Over $1000 in prizes, four lucky winners! The prize packs are from Blendtec, OCosmedics, Complement, and Instant Pot.
There are two separate forms for the entries – one for the giveaway, the other for your pre-order. If you entered for the free ebook and haven’t yet received it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Dreena’s Kind Kitchen
Alright, let’s step inside my Kind Kitchen. Before getting to the content, I feel blessed for how well this book is already being received.
Foreword and Endorsements
It sparked my personal change living a vegan and plant-based lifestyle. Moreover, it but also to help others cook and love this food!
My heart is full having this support. I greatly admire, respect, and cherish these individuals for their ongoing, passionate work. 💚
Dreena’s Kind Kitchen has over 100 whole foods plant-based recipes (all oil-free). This cookbook is full color and all recipes are photographed.
Here are the recipe categories with just a few of the recipes in each:
- Breakfast Vibes: Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, Wow’em Waffles, Potato-Cauliflower Scramble
- The Salad Bowl: Ninja Dressing, Smoky Caesar Salad, Italian Vinaigrette
- Noshing: Dips, Spreads, Nibblers: Truffle-Salted Nut Cheese, Avo-Mame Hummus
- Dinner Plates
- Soups That Make a Meal: “Quicken” Noodle Soup, Aush Soup, White Bean Corn Chowder
- Not Just Burgers ‘n Fries: Bistro Burgers, Thai Green Pea Patties, Potato Chipz
- Pasta-bilities: Mamma Mia! Marinara, Lofty Lasagna,Awakened Pad Thai
- Casseroles, One-Pot Meals: Chickpea Satay Casserole, Lentil Sweet Potato Meatloaf
- Holiday Fare: Holiday Dinner Torte, Golden Gravy, New Year’s Baked Beans
- Home Sweet Home
- The Cookie Jar: Crackle Blender Brownies, Raspberry-Coconut Crumble Bars
- Cakes and Bakes: Yellow Sweet Potato Bake, Mythical Cheesecake, Heavenly Baklava
- Creams, Sauces, and Frozen Treats: Vanilla Custards, Maui Gelato, Dreamy Fudge Sauce
Additional Culinatry Content
Beyond the recipes, this book includes:
- Prep Chapter: batch-cooking and ingredient prep tips
- “Recipe Renewal”: repurposing recipe leftovers
- FAQ troubleshooting chapter: to help you hone your own kitchen skills
Those cookies? Yep. my oil-free version of those classic Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Answering Your Questions
Is the recipes oil-free? Yes, all recipes are oil-free.
Are the recipes gluten-free? Not all, but most are naturally gluten-free, and many of the desserts are also gluten-free.
Are the recipes nut-free? I have made every effort to offer nut-free options in recipes. For instance, there is a nut-free, soy-free, and oil-free “Mythical Cheesecake”! And, a nut-free pesto, nut-free sour cream, and even a nut-free cheese (in the pre-order ebook).
Are your the recipes from your oil-free dressings in this book? I wanted to offer mostly ‘unseen’ recipes in this book, in addition to new favorites from my site. So, I have exciting new oil-free dressings, such as an Italian Vinaigrette, a Buddha Dressing, and a Sunny Curry Dressing!
When will I get the pre-order gifts? Please see my pre-order page for details, and if you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
Are the recipes low-fat? Some are lower-fat, others aren’t. This is a whole-foods book, and I design recipes to optimize flavor with nutrition. But, there are truly recipes for everyone in this book. If you eat a low-fat diet, you will have plenty of recipe choices!
Dreena’s Kind Recipe Testers
Before I sign off, I must thank my beautiful team of recipe testers. Although I acknowledge you in more detail in the book, you deserve mention here as well. To:
Molly Duffy, Amy Johnson, Nina Windhauser, Claire Elizabeth Engstrom, Dee Campbell, Cintia Bock, Monica Valencia, Laurie Bleeks, Cindy Read, Jenni Mischel, Michelle Bishop, Elaine Trautwein, Kimberly Roy, Monica McCue, Natalie Carpenter Collins, ChristineRiggs Magiera, Michele Isaac, Eve Lynch, Sarah Wise…My sincere gratitude and love ❤️
To order Dreena’s Kind Kitchen, link below. Thank you, and enjoy! 🙏